|For your Comfort and Protection
- Please observe 5 1/2 mph speed limit
throughout the park
- Pets are welcome on a leash. Pets are
not to be left tied up or unattended. Campers are responsible
for picking up after their pets.
- Place all garbage in plastic bags and
put in dumpster located along entrance road.
- Quiet time is 10 P.M. to 8 A.M. Noise
levels must be kept to a minimum at all times. Barking dogs
will not be tolerated at any time. Please respect your neighbors'
right to quiet. Anyone who does not comply will be asked
to leave the Park.
- Campfires are permitted only in above-ground
grills and designated fire rings. Fire rings are not to
be repositioned. Cutting of firewood in the park is strictly
- Please help protect our trees by not
tying or nailing anything to them.
- Limit of one RV and one other vehicle per site.
Please do not park in the grass. Additional vehicles
are to be parked in the parking lot by the office.
- Campers are responsible for their children.
Children under the age of twelve must be accompanied by
a responsible adult when using the restrooms and the playground;
also while in the pool or office.
- Swimming pool rules are posted in the
pool area. Please observe!
- No Outside clotheslines permitted. Please
- Dishwashing is not permitted in restrooms.
- Any person who defaces or destroys park
property will be held liable for its full value.
- One picnic table per site please.
- A rubber ring is required on sewer hook-ups
(Indiana State Law).
- Do not dump waste water on the ground.
- The use of firearms or fireworks is strictly
- Rowdiness, drunkeness, or the use of illegal drugs
will not be permitted in the campground.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Please do not drive through or park in empty sites,
and do not walk through occupied sites.
Checkout Time is 12 noon. Please notify office by
10 A.M. if you plan to stay longer (subject to availability).
Messages will be delivered to site.
Failure to comply with the above rules and regulations
can result in immediate removal from the property.
Sorry there are no refunds!